Volvo 850
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

t5 won't start.........any ideas please

3 posters

Go down

t5 won't start.........any ideas please  Empty t5 won't start.........any ideas please

Post  t5steve Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:46 am

went out to car this morning , turned key , engine turns but won't start
was running fine when i parked it yesterday..............it is low on fuel so i put a gallon in just to check.........still won't start............it has been raining heavily all night here ......do any sensors etc suffer with damp?................had codes read.............nothing stored..................wtf is wrong with it now..........as usual any help or ideas gratefully accepted Sad
t5steve
t5steve

Back to top Go down

t5 won't start.........any ideas please  Empty Re: t5 won't start.........any ideas please

Post  Rob Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:16 pm

is the fuel pump running?
the only time i had any trouble like that it was an ecu problem and the pump wasn't running
Rob
Rob
Admin

Back to top Go down

t5 won't start.........any ideas please  Empty Re: t5 won't start.........any ideas please

Post  t5steve Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:51 am

dam thing............went out to it this morning and it started first time and has run fine since.......................maybe a good time to sell it
t5steve
t5steve

Back to top Go down

Post  alien Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:13 pm

t5steve wrote:dam thing............went out to it this morning and it started first time and has run fine since.......................maybe a good time to sell it
. when it fails again check if fuel pump running, could be a old intermittant fuel pump relay. also check for spark when it's dead, and go from there

alien

Back to top Go down

Post  t5steve Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:39 am

had fuel pressure at rail and re pressurized after i released it.............couldn't check spark as i had no tools at home....................
t5steve
t5steve

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down