Volvo 850
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RAF Marham trackday weekend *Video*

4 posters

Go down

RAF Marham trackday weekend *Video* Empty RAF Marham trackday weekend *Video*

Post  Mark411 Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:43 am

Its taken a while, too long lol. But at last my latest production is ready to view.
This short vid has been the most difficult to do by a long way, mostly since there is very little places to film from as we were only allowed in the paddock area when not driving on track. Also, due to its location (airfield) there is almost nothing to illustrate the sense of speed. Not forgetting it was a very hot August day (30'C) and was playing havoc with my cars' engine temps and my confidence in the car so had even less time to play film maker lol.
That said I managed to sift my way through nearly 50gb of footage to come up with this short contribution.

I'm using Vimeo now for hosting my vids, since you tube's copyright policy and agressive bitrate compression is not only ruining my productions, its also driving me nuts lol. So paying to host on Vimeo is the way forward for clear and crisp HD vids. Hope you enjoy this little vid. I will soon be putting together a production from my outing at Donnington Park and also a 2012 highlights vid to include bits of all i've been doing over the last 12 months, something i've been doing the past few years, subscribers of my you tube channel will no doubt know about. Anyway, enough of my ramblings, just sit back, crank the sound to the max and enjoy the next couple of mins.....

http://vimeo.com/56493213

Mark411

Back to top Go down

RAF Marham trackday weekend *Video* Empty Re: RAF Marham trackday weekend *Video*

Post  Rob Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:54 am

its a brilliant video SmileSmileSmile
well worth a watch
Rob
Rob
Admin

Back to top Go down

RAF Marham trackday weekend *Video* Empty Re: RAF Marham trackday weekend *Video*

Post  Kim Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:20 am

Video was good mark Smile took your advice and had it loud Smile
Are you coming to bhp show???
Kim
Kim
Admin

http://www.volvo850.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark411 Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:09 am

I wont be at bhp this year. I went a couple of years back just to tick the track off my list really.

I will however be going back to RAF Marham in April (£60 for either sat or sun or £120 for the entire weekend and is open pit too) and 2 weeks later, i'm off to play at Blyton Park (again open pit), the very day before this years bhp so will most likelly me at home recovering from the epic few weeks lol.

Mark411

Back to top Go down

Post  claymore Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:22 pm

Yep, I'll be there on the Saturday, all paid for Smile

claymore

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down